The signs of baldness and also the causes of baldness, where baldness is one of the worst things a person goes through throughout his life, affecting every aspect of life, returning his psyche with badness, fluctuating his confidence in himself, and destroying his personal relationships, and his professional life, whether men or women, as Hair is the secret of a person’s beauty. It is one of the most important signs of beauty, which gives attractiveness and a distinctive look. When one of the most important signs of beauty is lost, this exposes us to frustration, escape from society, and isolation.
The signs of baldness are a partial or complete loss of hair, as it is a gradual loss of hair, until spots appear on the scalp, from which the hair disappears completely. It affects both men and women equally, but it represents the largest percentage among men, about 80%.
signs of baldness
Its signs differ between men, women and children, but all times; Of any age or gender, a person will notice a gradual loss of hair while combing or showering.
Its signs in men: There are clear signs that men notice, which predict the occurrence of bald spots, including:
- Noticeable hair thinning, hair follicle shrinkage.
- The appearance of the hair in the form of a tapering, and the receding of the forehead line.
- A noticeable decline of hair from the front of the scalp, or what is known as the niashen, until it reaches the crown of the head.
- Feeling itchy in the scalp.
- Thin hairs remain at the back of the scalp, which is called the donor area.
- Its signs in women: Women notice the beginning of their baldness through:
- Excessive hair loss.
- The disappearance of hair in specific areas of the scalp; head crown.
- The hair in the forehead line has receded a little.
- Thinning hair, and its exposure to breakage and damage.
Signs in children and adolescents
Sudden loss of hair, which leads to sudden baldness and is one of the most important causes of baldness.
- The appearance of spots on the scalp, from which the hair disappears completely.
- Scalp skin discoloration.
- Complete loss of hair.
- Causes of baldness
Daily hair loss is considered normal, as a person loses about 50 to 100 hairs per day, and the hair grows back again, but when a large loss of hair occurs, without re-growth again, this leads to the existence of voids in the scalp, from which it disappears. There are many factors that cause hair loss in large quantities, whether they are beyond our control, or our will through practicing wrong daily habits, and here are the reasons in detail:
Genetic factors: This is known as the genetic type, where a person carries some genetic genes, which affect the hair follicles, and make them shrink significantly, which leads to no hair growth at all, in certain areas of the scalp, such as; The crown of the head or forehead line in women, and the front of the scalp or insignia in men.
Hormonal disorder: The most common cause of voids in the scalp is testosterone disorder, in both women; This is due to a lack of testosterone secretion, and men; Excessive secretion of the hormone testosterone, which causes sensitivity of the hair follicles that secrete DHI, and makes them not grow at all.
Having certain diseases: such as; Scalp infection with a skin disease, such as lupus, alopecia, anemia, malaria, thyroid or endocrine failure.
Taking certain medical drugs: which cause excessive hair loss in women and men, until bald spots form, when taking high doses of vitamin, A, muscle-building stimulants, or blood thinners, or when a person is exposed to radiation therapy.
Aging: It is one of the main reasons, as studies have shown that women at the age of 40 are more susceptible to baldness than in their youth or adolescence, and its onset in men starts at the age of 35, and continues to progress and spread until the age of 50.
Improper treatment of hair: This is when excessive use of harmful chemicals for hair, such as; Poor quality chemical shampoos, or the use of hair dryers, or the frequent use of hair dyes, which lead to hair thinning and then suddenly and excessively fall out.
Tips to treat signs of baldness at home
In the event that excessive hair loss is observed, caution must be exercised, and taking into account, to slow the arrival of signs of baldness and to try to identify the causes of baldness, the person must follow a number of organized steps, to reduce the spread of hairless spots, including:
- Eat a healthy and proper diet, as improving the nutritional pattern, and eating foods that contain vitamins, proteins, iron and zinc, will nourish the follicles and grow hair.
- Stop smoking, as it narrows the veins and reduces the percentage of oxygen required for hair follicle growth.
- Drink plenty of water, as it works to supply the hair roots with the necessary salts, nourish them, and maintain the moisture and shine of the hair.
- Massage the scalp, for 5 minutes a day, as the massage helps stimulate blood circulation in the scalp, and works on blood flow to the cells responsible for the growth of hair follicles, which works to stop hair loss.
- Stay away from alcohol, as it negatively affects the hair, and leads to the thinning of hair follicles, causing hair loss, which leads to the occurrence of voids in certain areas of the scalp.
- Take nutritional supplements, which help strengthen hair follicles and prevent them from falling out, such as; Zinc supplements and iron supplements.
- Stay away from psychological stress, and the factors that lead to high levels of pressure in the body. Anxiety and stress lead to hair thinning and then falling out.
- Stop using chemical hair products, as they weaken the hair follicles, and you must rely on natural products, or products prescribed by a dermatologist.
- Regularity in the work of natural hair masks, as it helps to nourish hair follicles, which leads to stopping hair loss and hair growth again.
Fastest baldness treatment
In the past few years, cosmetic medicine has achieved tremendous results, in treating the signs and causes of baldness in men and women, the person is no longer forced to live with constant hair loss, he can now restore lost hair, and get completely natural results, through a very simple operation It is a hair transplant process.
Contrary to societal belief, hair transplantation is not a luxury, but in fact a person cannot live with the empty spots on the scalp, as he is not satisfied with his condition at all, in addition to the genetic type, resulting from taking certain medical drugs, It can only be treated by performing a hair transplant, as it is the ideal solution for treating baldness in women and men, and it is a very simple process, which anyone can do with ease, and the results of hair transplantation are very guaranteed.
Hair transplantation is a non-surgical process, in which hair follicles are transferred from the donor area, which is located in the back of the scalp, and then transplanted to areas that suffer from signs of baldness or hair loss, and this is done by relying on the latest technologies, such as; FUE technique, DHI technique.